Join us today hassle free
Get the best savings products
A quick fix to your money problems
The #1 insurance partner
Discover our job opportunities
Making room for you and your business
- Check your account status anytime with the mini statements
- In-house and external Money transfer capabilities
- Transfer upto 999,999 ksh/- from your account to the bank
- Deposit to your account through M-pesa using the paybill 4082977
- Check your balance at the tap of a button.
Access Funds Anywhere
Anytime With Our ATM Card
- Check your account balance or get a mini statement
- Withdraw upto Ksh 40,000 at any Bank ATM, Kshs 100,000 at a co-op kwa Jirani agent and Kshs 300,000 at any co-op Bank branch.
- Deposit cash into your SACCO account
- Do online shopping.
- Pay for goods at any supermarket & fuel stations
ARE YOU OUTSIDE KENYA?
We’re Here to Help.
Check out how to join us from abroad
Joseph Ole Pakere
I am livestock farmer; I rear cows and goats for a living. As of now I have an M-Pesa outlet, a shop and a dry cleaner. I joined K-UNITY and am now able to take mifugo and SME loans. It has helped me a lot. From 5 cows to around 40 cows.
We started a chama of 6 ladies and had nothing. I acquired my first loan of Ksh 50,000 and now I have been able to qualify to 1 million since I have been growing my business with their help. I would advise other people to join K-UNITY, they serve with no prejudice.
We have 60 members, K-UNITY has helped us a lot with loans because when we started out, we were not motorcycle owners and other had very old motorcycles. K-UNITY has loan us money and three quarter are now proud motorcycle owner and upgrading to uber taxis.
I am a tea farmer and I also transport goods. My vehicles are insured by K-UNITY MAPA insurance.
K-unity is the best Sacco to be in. They have bought for me two FSR for my business through their asset financing.