The ICT Officer will be responsible for supporting the formulation, and implementation of the ICT Strategy and the realization of the organizations ICT objectives.
- Provides technical support for a combination of desktop, server and network, hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Upgrade the existing hardware and software to correct reported hardware and /or software problems.
- Provides technical support for the implementation and maintenance of various software applications.
- Performs a variety of technical tasks relative to the assigned are of responsibility.
- Assist the ICT manager in the operation, maintenance and ensuring power backups are provided and kept safely.
- Ensures that end of day processing is done at all branches and provide support when necessary.
- Network downtime supervision
- Hardware maintenance
- Security monitoring
- ATM, mobile banking process monitoring
- Perform system updates and assist in overseeing system development
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised, or illegal activity.
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/ICT or related degree from a recognized university with two years’ experience.
- Strong analytical, presentation & problem-solving skills with the ability to present technical ideas in a layman’s language.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL server)
- Very good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- The ability to analyze, model, visualize and interpret data.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Have a methodological and logical approach.
- Have a relevant security certification.
- Good understanding of Sacco Core Banking Systems.
Are You Interested?
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be made on or before Wednesday 5th October 2022.